8 Best yoga Asanas for Beginner
Yoga Asana is the simplest way to meditate and to reduce our excess weight. The ancient practice types of yoga asana provide a wide range of mind and body benefits. It also provides strength to our body and relieves stress.
Yoga Asanas for Beginner:-
1. Slow Stretching Yoga Asana For Neck: To start with yoga asanas, one should get started with the basic exercises first like slow neck stretches. It is recommended to perform few repetitions of this yogic slow neck stretches as it eases the neck tension and strain. This basic yoga pose can be quickly done standing anywhere, just by sitting on your chair!
2. Full Body Yoga Tadasana – The Mountain Pose: Tadasana is also known as mountain pose, and it is one of the best yoga asanas. Practicing this yoga asana regularly every morning gives a good massage to our hands, back, spine and the whole body. This is the most recommended asana for increasing height as well.
3. The Triangle Pose (Trikonasana Yoga): This trikonasana exercise stretches and strengthens the muscles along with improving the functions of our body. This is a good yoga exercise for pregnant women. It helps in reducing blood pressure, stress, and anxiety and also improves the functions of the blood through the entire body. This simple yoga asana improves our balance & concentration power. This asana also removes fats from the waist and thighs.
4. Bow Pose (Dhanurasana Yoga): Dhanurasana is very effective in weight loss. This yoga pose helps in reducing the belly fat very easily. It strengthens the ankles, thighs, groins, chest and abdominal organs and spinal cord. This yoga posture improves the functions of kidney, pancreas, liver, small and big intestine. It also acts as a stress reliever and gives flexibility to the back. It improves the function of digestion and removes gases.
5. Kapalbhati Pranayama Yoga Pose: Kapalbhati pranayama yoga is the most recommended breathing exercise which cures our stomach disorder and loses weight. Practicing 5 minutes Kapal Bhati pranayama regularly removes the toxins and increases metabolism. It also cures constipation, acidity, diabetes, Asthma and all kinds of Respiratory troubles, sinus, and even hair loss. This one is a yoga pose effective in weight loss (mainly belly fats). When done regularly, it is rated as the most effective type of yoga asana.
6. Relaxing Yoga Asana (Eagle Twist Yoga): This yoga asana helps in relaxing and it also an excellent way to increase side-to-side spinal flexibility. With regular practice of this yoga exercise every day one can relieve pain in the lower belly and lower back.
7.Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand) : This yoga posture strengthens and cures back pain, and improves resistance power of the body. This also keeps our face bright and removes the dark circle. It helps in weight loss when practiced regularly. It is also known to improve blood circulation, functions of digestion, controlling the blood sugar level and correcting the improper functioning of the pancreas.
8. Plough Pose (Halasana Yoga Pose): Halasana is also known as Plough pose which strengthens our back muscles and gives flexibility. It cures indigestion and constipation as well as reduces stress. It stimulates the abdominal organs and cures abdominal problems. People suffering from diabetes should do this regularly. It helps to make spinal cord strong and flexible, strengthens the abdominal muscles, reduces stress, and cures the symptoms of menopause.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can join a yoga classes in Udaipur , Chittorgarh, Ajmer and at different places.